Football in Tai Po - Kong Fuk Artificial Pitch

Closed Thread

Football in Tai Po - Kong Fuk Artificial Pitch

Hello,

Just saw a bunch of lads playing at the Kwong Fuk pitch till 8pm. I live around the area and would like to join. Havent played for many many years but after observing got 20 mins, I think I will fit right in

if anyone knows the crowd and can point me to the right direction, it will be much appreciated!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calmathetic9:
    Hello,

Just saw a bunch of lads playing at the Kwong Fuk pitch till 8pm. I live around the area and would like to join. Havent played for many many years but after observing got 20 mins, I think I will fit right in

if anyone knows the crowd and can point me to the right direction, it will be much appreciated!

thanks
    Numerous teams play there (in both Kwong Fun pitches). Some via organised leagues. others rent the pitch for more casual games. Hard to put a finger on which "crowd" you are wanting to join, but would suggest you speak to someone on the sidelines.

While waiting for my son's match, I once saw a team of older gents there and they told me they were related to the HKJC. They had a guest player - the only non-Chinese - with them who I assume from his appearance was a jockey. The team were all getting photos taken with him.

If you want to join an amateur league, try

https://yauyeeleague.com/en/transfer.php