Like Tree315Likes

English Premier League 2021/22

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 69 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I've seen the Man City fan club in Churchills before - there's no guarantee that will be the case.

I've also seen the entire HK Hull City fan club sitting on a stool reading live match updates

Much as I detest Gerrard I would love them to pull a shocker off but I just cannot see it. Whoever wins the title will have done it on merit.
    I remember the Hull City vs Bristol City play off final upstairs in Delaney's. One supporter for each team.
    ByeByeEngland likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I remember the Hull City vs Bristol City play off final upstairs in Delaney's. One supporter for each team.
    A third spectator and it would have been a proper crowd.
    hullexile and ByeByeEngland like this.

The manager at Queen Vic is a Southend United fan. Apparently there’s one in Sai Kung (I’m an avid member of a supporters forum) but he doesn’t post and probably reads my Geo posts thinking fuck that, no thanks!

I miss the old Delaneys. Don’t like the new one ex Canny Man), definitely don’t like the overpriced one in TST. Still Taboo is an admirable replacement for the old site.

On topic I woke up in the early hours delighted to see Everton two down and Burnley one up. Much as I have little time for Lampard and Everton would have been my choice of the three to go down you have to give credit to that second half and survival. That’s character!

Interesting last day at both ends of the table. I can’t see City not winning comfortably but I think whoever gets relegated will do so to a goal in the dying minutes.

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    The manager at Queen Vic is a Southend United fan. Apparently there’s one in Sai Kung (I’m an avid member of a supporters forum) but he doesn’t post and probably reads my Geo posts thinking fuck that, no thanks!

I miss the old Delaneys. Don’t like the new one ex Canny Man), definitely don’t like the overpriced one in TST. Still Taboo is an admirable replacement for the old site.

On topic I woke up in the early hours delighted to see Everton two down and Burnley one up. Much as I have little time for Lampard and Everton would have been my choice of the three to go down you have to give credit to that second half and survival. That’s character!

Interesting last day at both ends of the table. I can’t see City not winning comfortably but I think whoever gets relegated will do so to a goal in the dying minutes.
    the top goalscorer for the toffees got arrested for allegedly soliciting the services of an underage girl, so they were lucky to escape relegation this season. turned me off from following them this year. can't be easy with this one hanging over them tho

Can't win on the pitch . . . why not try a court?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/everton-...on-row-sources

We're off . . . and a shocker first goal of Game day 38 with Wolves up early at Liverpool.

Good battle all the way, just missed out by 1 point. Oh Well, till next season premiership

YNWA!!

Next we need to win the UEFA CL woohoo

hullexile and Tom007 like this.

Congrats City They left it late .. almost a déjà vu QPR .. Thank you Liverpool for keeping the excitement and anticipation alive til the end ! Goodbye folks… and thanks for the show

Last edited by Tom007; 23-05-2022 at 07:56 AM.
    huja and chuckster007 like this.

.. and yeah @Trebor on cloud 9 for sure. Leeds survived - awful season though but who cares ! Congrats

huja likes this.

Yea, big changes needed at the club thats for sure.