Like Tree1Likes

Squash partners wanted

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Hi,

I'm Romain and looking for a squash partner
    there is some court in Sheung Wan, I just come back to visit this is nice.
    it's 27$ for 1/2 hour for 2. This is good.
    If you still interested to play just let me know.
    my number 96773542
    Cheers

Squach player

I'm benoit , 31 years old and playing squach since 2 years. I'm playing every week and I'm interesting to have some training or match with someone.
    Intermediate level
    cheers
    Benoit

squash game at Hong Kong Squash Center March 16 and march 21
    we'll split the court cost among the people who showed up.

pm me if you have questions.

March 16 Wed: HKSC court #4 from 8:30-10pm
    March 21 Mon: HKSC court #9 from 8:30-9:30pm

Venue

Hong Kong Squash Centre - Squash

Venue Address & Tel. No.

23 Cotton Tree Drive, Queensway, Hong Kong (Tel:2521 5072)

Hello squash players!

My name's Anderson and I'm new both to Hong Kong and to the game of squash. I've played tennis off-and-on throughout life, including at a D-III college in the US, and enjoyed playing quite a lot of racquetball between college and now including playing in a competitive city league. However, being an American I've never played a game of squash before! We have squash courts, but they are usually empty and vastly outnumbered by racquetball...
    So if anyone is willing to entertain a rookie with potential, I'm happy to pick up some equipment and could be ready to play whenever (something I was planning on doing anyway). I currently live in Causeway Bay, but will be moving to Sai Wan Ho in April. According to the Leisure Dept. - http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/lsb/en/facili...p?ftid=0&did=2 - there are some courts at the Sai Wan Ho Sports Centre, which will soon be very convenient for me. Does anyone know anything about this facility, or play there regularly themselves?
    If I'm not what you are looking for a partner, don't worry I won't be offended, I understand the difficulties in finding someone of relevant skill level :-)

- Anderson

I'm 33, from UK, work in Central, been playing a few years but not so much of late. Looking to find someone or even better a few people with similar ability level ideally.

Message me if you fancy a game this week. I'm fairly flexible time wise but work Mon - Fri 9.30 - 5.30

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6