Like Tree26Likes

NFL 2023-2024 season

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NFL 2023-2024 season

Anyone watching the NFL this season? Who are you following? Who's playing well and who isn't?

My KC Chiefs are doing well but offense is having a lot of issues this season. They've squeezed out 6 wins but they're facing tough competition in the next few weeks. Feeling nervous about next week's game against the Dolphins in Germany.

Not sure if anyone is a dinosaur like me, but if you watch on Now TV I've made a Google Sheet of game times which I update as soon as the schedule is announced:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I made a sheet last year for NHL games on Now TV but it seems they're only showing a meager 2 games a week this season!

muzzdang likes this.

Them Eagles are looking good again this year.

dave_van_damn likes this.

NFL Red Zone, available on UK Cable (Virgin Media) is great.

Going to watch LA Chargers vs Bills live on Dec 23rd. First time seeing NFL live, need to watch a few more games on TV to get into the groove (I do not follow this regularly otherwise)

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    Going to watch LA Chargers vs Bills live on Dec 23rd. First time seeing NFL live, need to watch a few more games on TV to get into the groove (I do not follow this regularly otherwise)
    Oh cool, I'm also going to my first live game - Raiders vs Chiefs on Dec 25th!

Quote Originally Posted by muzzdang:
    Them Eagles are looking good again this year.
    Yeah they look virtually unstoppable. Surely contenders for the SB.
    Last edited by dave_van_damn; 07-11-2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by dave_van_damn:
    Oh cool, I'm also going to my first live game - Raiders vs Chiefs on Dec 25th!
    So expensive with tickets though (if you want decent seats)!

What are you doing in Kansas?

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    So expensive with tickets though (if you want decent seats)!

What are you doing in Kansas?
    Luckily we bought tickets a few months ago - since Travis Kelce has started dating Taylor Swift the re-sale tickets have sky rocketed!

My wife’s family are from Missouri so we’re spending Christmas with them How come you’re going to a Chargers game?
    shri and muzzdang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave_van_damn:
    Luckily we bought tickets a few months ago - since Travis Kelce has started dating Taylor Swift the re-sale tickets have sky rocketed!

My wife’s family are from Missouri so we’re spending Christmas with them How come you’re going to a Chargers game?
    Good for you, I had to pay a similar price for my tickets and we dont get any Taylor Swifts I believe.

We just decided to celebrate Xmas and New Year on the west coast. LA - Vegas - SF

Quote Originally Posted by walkup:
    NFL Red Zone, available on UK Cable (Virgin Media) is great.
    It's also available on the NFL App, but I would not recommend taking out any subscription on the NFL App as it is a nightmare trying to not renew if you give them your CC number. Easier to cancel renewal if paying through PayPal, but not going back for more pain!

Now's coverage of NHL is pathetic this season - just two games a week. Last year they showed 5 games a week and NHL On The Fly daily. Even last year was a bit crap considering there's like 20+ games a week but this year it's a joke. I've emailed them but no reply...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast