Like Tree26Likes

NFL 2023-2024 season

Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. #1

    NFL 2023-2024 season

    Anyone watching the NFL this season? Who are you following? Who's playing well and who isn't?

    My KC Chiefs are doing well but offense is having a lot of issues this season. They've squeezed out 6 wins but they're facing tough competition in the next few weeks. Feeling nervous about next week's game against the Dolphins in Germany.

    Not sure if anyone is a dinosaur like me, but if you watch on Now TV I've made a Google Sheet of game times which I update as soon as the schedule is announced:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    I made a sheet last year for NHL games on Now TV but it seems they're only showing a meager 2 games a week this season!

    muzzdang likes this.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    801

    Them Eagles are looking good again this year.

    dave_van_damn likes this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,236

    NFL Red Zone, available on UK Cable (Virgin Media) is great.

    dave_van_damn likes this.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,793

    Going to watch LA Chargers vs Bills live on Dec 23rd. First time seeing NFL live, need to watch a few more games on TV to get into the groove (I do not follow this regularly otherwise)

    dave_van_damn likes this.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    Going to watch LA Chargers vs Bills live on Dec 23rd. First time seeing NFL live, need to watch a few more games on TV to get into the groove (I do not follow this regularly otherwise)
    Oh cool, I'm also going to my first live game - Raiders vs Chiefs on Dec 25th!

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzdang:
    Them Eagles are looking good again this year.
    Yeah they look virtually unstoppable. Surely contenders for the SB.
    Last edited by dave_van_damn; 07-11-2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_van_damn:
    Oh cool, I'm also going to my first live game - Raiders vs Chiefs on Dec 25th!
    So expensive with tickets though (if you want decent seats)!

    What are you doing in Kansas?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    So expensive with tickets though (if you want decent seats)!

    What are you doing in Kansas?
    Luckily we bought tickets a few months ago - since Travis Kelce has started dating Taylor Swift the re-sale tickets have sky rocketed!

    My wife’s family are from Missouri so we’re spending Christmas with them How come you’re going to a Chargers game?
    shri and muzzdang like this.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_van_damn:
    Luckily we bought tickets a few months ago - since Travis Kelce has started dating Taylor Swift the re-sale tickets have sky rocketed!

    My wife’s family are from Missouri so we’re spending Christmas with them How come you’re going to a Chargers game?
    Good for you, I had to pay a similar price for my tickets and we dont get any Taylor Swifts I believe.

    We just decided to celebrate Xmas and New Year on the west coast. LA - Vegas - SF
    dave_van_damn likes this.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by walkup:
    NFL Red Zone, available on UK Cable (Virgin Media) is great.
    It's also available on the NFL App, but I would not recommend taking out any subscription on the NFL App as it is a nightmare trying to not renew if you give them your CC number. Easier to cancel renewal if paying through PayPal, but not going back for more pain!
    dave_van_damn likes this.

  10. #10

    Now's coverage of NHL is pathetic this season - just two games a week. Last year they showed 5 games a week and NHL On The Fly daily. Even last year was a bit crap considering there's like 20+ games a week but this year it's a joke. I've emailed them but no reply...


Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast