Social Football

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Social Football

Anyone know of, or anyone interested in some social football (soccer) clubs or teams? I'm looking to play again after a lengthy injury layoff (so nothing too professional!).

I know it's really popular for regulars to get together in the weekends / evenings and book pitches throughout the year, so if anyone knows of anything, that'd be great! Even a kickabout every now and then would be great. Get in touch! Alternatively, if enough people are interested, we could probably just organise something here.

Oh, Kowloon side would be ideal..

have you had any response to this? i'd definitely be up for something if we can get enough people together? be it a kick about or to start a team. preferably on grass/astro rather than those concrete courts though... let me know if anything develops?

Hi,

I would be interested in joining, I live in mid-levels but don't really mind the location.

Let me know if anything starts : [email protected]

i assume this is a no go, judging by the responses?!

I'm interested as well, i'm dying to kick a ball around, if we have enough players,i don't mind creating a 5-side team to play in leagues.

Let me know if anything starts : [email protected]

My team requires experienced and skilled Football players to join 11 a side sunday league team due to injuries and shift workers in the team required . The league is a good standard and competitive. Next match is scheduled for 8th February 2008. Please reply to [email protected] and kindly advise your preferred position. Game On !!!

I would really like to play some football also, although more just for fun than anything too competitive. Please e-mail me at [email protected] thanks!

yeah I'm up for some football action...please pm me if u need an extra player for some 5 a side etc! Competitive or just friendly kickabout!

I've had a few PM responses, so coupled with that.. we can at least field a motley 5-a-side team! I'll get in touch with people soon to see if we can arrange something.

Quote Originally Posted by mcb:
    I've had a few PM responses, so coupled with that.. we can at least field a motley 5-a-side team! I'll get in touch with people soon to see if we can arrange something.

If it isn't too much trouble, then please include me in your list of possible motley crew members!

Some friendly matches would be great fun.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast