Like Tree28Likes

Onyx - Anyone signing up in Central?

Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    15,599
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicYouth1:
    I'm quite interested about the new one Gym Town which has Mars-esque decor, has anyone tried this one? Also in Central
    looks fancy:

    https://www.gym-town.com/

    Can't figure out if its PT only or not (but the prices seem pretty cheap if its PT only).
    work2live and shri like this.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    looks fancy:

    https://www.gym-town.com/

    Can't figure out if its PT only or not (but the prices seem pretty cheap if its PT only).
    I don't think it's PT-only but I kinda like the concept. Design-led gym
    work2live likes this.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    234

    Thanks for the tip re Gym Town. Will check it out - the price looks reasonable for a 12 or 18 month contract, can't find decent photos of their gym so will have to go check in person (their IG is filled with people working out but not photos of the actual space or equipment). Location looks solid, slightly more inconvenient than Onyx but still within walking distance of Central MTR.


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ebayhtl:
    Thanks for the tip re Gym Town. Will check it out - the price looks reasonable for a 12 or 18 month contract, can't find decent photos of their gym so will have to go check in person (their IG is filled with people working out but not photos of the actual space or equipment). Location looks solid, slightly more inconvenient than Onyx but still within walking distance of Central MTR.
    Obviously I'm not affiliated to any gym but just browsed their website. Love the fact they are so transparent with their pricing. As 9/10 when I visit other new gyms and ask about the prices they always seem to insist on scribbling it on a blank sheet of paper and that it has to take them at least 20 minutes to "explain" the complicated pricing
    jimbo likes this.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    234

    Yep, GO24 and 24/7 both have their prices on websites as well.

    pin likes this.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    17

    Onyx and gym town both look great. Solid thread, going to check them both out.


  7. #27

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    234

    Onyx Central has an open day (free access) this Sunday and Monday. Check out their IG for details.

    pin likes this.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    15,599

    BTW for HK Land tenants until 1 July Onyx Central is offering 12 month contract for something like HKD688 a month. I think this their regular rate but without any joining fees. Some other freebies thrown in. It's not a huge saving but just sharing it.

    ebayhtl and work2live like this.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong side
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by ebayhtl:
    Onyx Central has an open day (free access) this Sunday and Monday. Check out their IG for details.
    The new location at Hopewell Centre is open today. Can check it out after 12:00pm

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    15,599

    Just got a message saying that Onyx prices will go up from 1 August. May be scare tactic to get people to sign up quickly. But just FYI.


Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3