Wellness centre similar to Five Elements

Wellness centre similar to Five Elements

I used to be a member of five elements in CWB and loved it, but since leaving HK I see it has closed down. I’m returning later this year and wonder if there are any similar clubs out there - in particular I liked the variety of wellness classes (breathwork, tea ceremony, sound therapy), and the fact it was a premium calm space.

Quote Originally Posted by jamo82:
    I used to be a member of five elements in CWB and loved it, but since leaving HK I see it has closed down. I’m returning later this year and wonder if there are any similar clubs out there - in particular I liked the variety of wellness classes (breathwork, tea ceremony, sound therapy), and the fact it was a premium calm space.
    slightly different setup (i.e. not a members club), but Balance Health www.balancehealth.com.hk would be the obvious choice if you want true holistic wellness

Quote Originally Posted by jamo82:
    Oh it was a beautiful place! Shame it closed down so quickly.

Not exactly what I’m looking for, but looks interesting. Terribly unwieldly website - can’t find any info re pricing

https://balancehealth.com.hk/weekly-classes/

?

Meditation Class with Judy

When: Every Monday starting February 27, 2023

Time: 12:30PM – 1:15PM (GMT+8)

Cost HKD 100