Where to buy Anabolic Steroids in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

and you will get tiny little tic-tac like sterticles where your testicles used to be

roid's -just say no man

Quote Originally Posted by BoiWonder:
    thats a load of crap come on bro if that was true then how come most of the folks in all the gym have used or are using steroids with out a doctors precriptions man..In my Case thee use to be guy selling it for 1000 hk for 8 viles man but unfortunately he went back to Thailand
    You're an idiot.

.i have been using them for a couple months now and i have ran out of'em.
    This is a good thing, beleive me!!! Steroids should be taken in cycles, otherwise you will seriously screw up your body. By giving your body exogenous hormones you will suppress your own natural testosterone production. That's why the pro's who are on the juice take it in cycles of anywhere from 6-24 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    You're an idiot.
    That's one of the reasons why I did not red blob him. He obviously has such low self esteem (perhaps correctly) that it seemed unkind.

By the way, does anyone know where I can buy cocaine?

I would be interested to hear from the other bodybuilder types as to how widespread the use is (of steroids not cocaine obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That's one of the reasons why I did not red blob him. He obviously has such low self esteem (perhaps correctly) that it seemed unkind.

I would be interested to hear from the other bodybuilder types as to how widespread the use is (of steroids not cocaine obviously).
    From what I can tell, (although i'm not a 'bodybuilder type'!) at Seasons at least, the use is not as widespread as the OP would suggest...if it is then these people aren't training hard enough to get the benefits from them as there is no one (at the times I train at least) who 'appears' to using steriods...maybe they all go after work rather than lunch time
    Last edited by DanielandHayley; 19-01-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    From what I can tell, (although i'm not a 'bodybuilder type'!) at Seasons at least, the use is not as widespread as the OP would suggest...if it is then these people aren't training hard enough to get the benefits from them as there is no one (at the times I train at least) who 'appears' to using steriods...maybe they all go after work rather than lunch time
    Its a local government gym according to his other post

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread...tml#post306903

Seasons would have a whole different type of people going.

thats a load of crap come on bro if that was true then how come most of the folks in all the gym have used or are using steroids with out a doctors precriptions man..In my Case thee use to be guy selling it for 1000 hk for 8 viles man but unfortunately he went back to Thailand
    You are clearly not going to get any of the advice (or respect) you want on this forum. If "most of the folks" in your gym are using them, then I suggest approaching them instead of asking here. This way you get what you want (roids), and the forum folk get what we want (less asinine posts).

Interesting assertion about the prevalence of usage. From what I have seen, Hong Kong gyms are generally not a hotbed of anabolic steroid use.
    Last edited by jgl; 19-01-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Not sure about coke but most evenings there are a bunch of wasted kids round the back of my apartment block - Ketamine I suspect. I'll see if I can score for you next time I take a stroll.

this is a joke, obviously

I'm more of a "gym once in a blue moon type", but I'd guestimate that steroid use at FF is pretty freakin' rare. I've only seen 3 guys in total who look large enough for me to even fall into the "serious bodybuilder" category.

Though given how utterly clueless most Hong Kongers are about weights, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people using steroids without the excercise required to make them effective.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Its a local government gym according to his other post

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread...tml#post306903

Seasons would have a whole different type of people going.
    so anyone fancy tipping off the police they don't really have much to do here, probably enjoy a good drugs must at the Quarry Bay government gym...