Australian Open

Closed Thread

Australian Open

Hello,

I am looking for a cool bar that is just casual not club. MOre of a sports bar with Big TV to watch the Australian Open since it is difficult to get cable TV in Hong Kong.

Any suggestings of a Sports Bar where a guy can grab a cold beer and watch some good Tennis?

Thanks

There's a new sports bar in Kennedy Town called The Sports Place (it's near the soccer pitch and the swimming pool in Kennedy Town) - they have some big screen TVs there and pool tables. Can't guarantee that they're showing the Australian Open, but perhaps you can call ahead to ask them...

Quote Originally Posted by artdude:
    There's a new sports bar in Kennedy Town called The Sports Place (it's near the soccer pitch and the swimming pool in Kennedy Town) - they have some big screen TVs there and pool tables. Can't guarantee that they're showing the Australian Open, but perhaps you can call ahead to ask them...

does anyone happen to have the number for The Sports Place? I tried calling the number I was given, 2819 6900, but kept getting a fax machine

That's the only number I can find.

Otherwise I'd be very surprised if Bulldog's isn't showing it. Or Delaney's for that matter.

The Cannyman certainly is.

Last edited by PDLM; 28-01-2009 at 08:39 AM.