Football team seeking new players

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The German All Stars are an amateur football team participating in the second division of the Yau Yee League (see www.yauyeeleague.com).

We are currently looking for new players to add to our squad for the coming season. We have a number of pre-season friendlies arranged, as well as pre-season training commencing at the end of July.

If you are interested, please contact me

Last edited by KnowItAll; 29-06-2005 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Please contact the person by clicking on his nickname and sending him a private message

The German All Stars are an amateur football team participating in the second division of the Yau Yee League (see www.yauyeeleague.com). Despite our team name, we have a whole variety of nationalities respresented!

We are currently looking for new players to add to our squad for the coming season. We have a number of pre-season friendlies arranged, as well as pre-season training commencing on the 31st July.

If you are interested, please contact me directly on email at [email protected]

Looking for Football Players

If you don't want to play in 2nd Division (Yau Yee League) & near the Chinese border every Sunday morning at 9am, please get in touch with us (F.Dragons FC), 1st Division & Champions four times in the last 5 years (www.yauyeeleague.com)

The German All Stars are an amateur football team participating in the second division of the Yau Yee League (see www.yauyeeleague.com). Despite our team name, we have a whole variety of nationalities respresented!

We are currently looking for new players to add to our squad for the coming season. We have a number of pre-season friendlies arranged, as well as pre-season training commencing on the 31st July.

If you are interested, please contact me directly on email at [email protected]

Pre-season training

The German All Stars pre-season training starts this coming Sunday, 31st July. We would like to invited anyone interested in playing social yet competitive football to come along for a trial at this time.

Err .. I understand your enthusiam, but can we stick to one thread for all your footie recruitment?

Know it all...the guy is desperate com'n give him a break :-). Plus he has to play in 2nd Div near the Chinese border every Sunday at 9am so recruits are is only hope.

>> every Sunday at 9am

'Nuff said.

What i don't understand is...what does he want???

>> We are currently looking for new players to add to our squad for the coming season.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast