Yoga: how expensive is crazy-expensive?

Closed Thread

Yoga: how expensive is crazy-expensive?

Looking for a good studio in HK to practice hatha/vinyasa. Anahata seems to have great teachers but fees are around $1100 a month on a year's membership. Any ideas if that's reasonable by HK standards? A friend suggested Yoga Limbs was far cheaper but just as good...

Thanks

I don't know about yoga limbs but Anahata definitely has well qualified instructors...plus the class size is never big so you do get a lot of personal attention from the instructors. As for the price, it is on the high side but what you get is what you pay.

yoga

The Yoga Room in Sheung Wan has a special for two weeks and then if you like it you can join the pay for 6 months and get 6 months free. Classes very small. I am not sure how the long the special will be on for. They do Pilates, hatha, etc.. the phone no is 25448398 and the email [email protected] or www.yougaroomhk.com
    I am in my second week and impressived. Goodluck

I wouldn't pay $1,100 a month. That's way too much. Even Pure which has some really good teachers (I know a few personally) costs around $700, I think.