Running project

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

well, the gym i got is only $180 (adult price) / $90 (student price)

I mostly run on the in the park / road.

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    Hi Guys..

Quick question, where do people go running in Hong Kong? I've only just moved here and used to go to the gym and run all the time.

Can't really afford to do the gym until I find a job but finding somewhere to run would be cool..

Cheers
    on Hong Kong island, there's the Happy Valley racetrack, Bowen Rd, the trails that criss cross Hong Kong island (Hong Kong trail, Wilson Trail etc...)the promenade between Deep Water Bay and Repulse Bay, Sandy Bay and Aberdeen track... There are just a few of the places but there are many more....

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    on Hong Kong island, there's the Happy Valley racetrack, Bowen Rd, the trails that criss cross Hong Kong island (Hong Kong trail, Wilson Trail etc...)the promenade between Deep Water Bay and Repulse Bay, Sandy Bay and Aberdeen track... There are just a few of the places but there are many more....
    Cool.. Cheers for these, but as it stands... I don't know where any of these are! lol

I'll have a look today and see what I can find out. I'm more of a cross country runner myself so the tracks would probably be quite good.

Cheers for the help.

Start here for the long distance trails: Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department

and here for some shorter easier stuff: http://www.hkwalkers.net/eng/index2_3.htm . Aiya! (stuff added here because of the bug that doesn't parse URLs at the end of posts properly)

Last edited by PDLM; 23-03-2009 at 12:04 PM.