Indoor basketball

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Indoor basketball

Anyone interested in joining us playing basketball indoors at Sheung Wan Sports Centre, can contact me for details

Upcoming dates are:

Sunday 26 April - 8pm to 10pm

Sunday 3 May - 8pm to 10pm

Quote Originally Posted by matthew8:
    Anyone interested in joining us playing basketball indoors at Sheung Wan Sports Centre, can contact me for details

Upcoming dates are:

Hi matthew,

Are you guys playing competitive basketball? I have seen some expats playing at Wanchai public courts on tuesday and i realised i do miss playing basketball. I would like to join you guys for some basketball if you are not too competitive as i had stopped playing for 12 years after removing the menicus from both my knee and a torn right knee ligament. (Cant jump and run extensively).

I thought it would be good exercise for some shootings and half court games.

Do you guys book the indoor court? I am staying in NT so i would like to understand more.

Thanks many

Hi Matthew,
    are you guys still playing somewhere? If yes, please let me know if you need more people and send the details.
    Thanks!
    Rgds
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by matthew8:

Upcoming dates are:

Hi Mathew,

Do you guys accept women in your games?? I should be moving to HK soon. I'm a huge basketball fan, I play in an amateur league here in France, and I can't imagine myself not playing anymore. I'm looking for a team I could join when I come to HK, but can't seem to find any info on women's team. So in the meantime, wanted to check out if I could join your games when I come to HK.

Thanks!

Hong Kong Basketball

Hey fellow ballers,
    I am visiting from the US and I would love to find some pick-up games. Preferably indoor, since I believe its supposed to rain all week. I am staying in Kowloon and wouldnt mind traveling to a nearby court. My hotel is located on Mody road. Im no expert, but I have some skills. I play a lot back home. Please email me back with any replies.

Hi guys,
    I'm in Hong Kong for a month till early March, and im very keen to play some indoor basketball, i've emailed some groups in Hong Kong asking to join their group but haven't received any replies from those groups, I play often overseas.

Let's ball it up

hey my buddy and i are interested are you guys still playing sunday we are from the U.S. and we just wanted to find a place to ball thanks

This is a very old post duke.... But I'm keen to play too. I can't do Sunday evenings though as I've got Dragon Boat Training. Could play Sunday late mornings?

Quote Originally Posted by jmb:
    This is a very old post duke.... But I'm keen to play too. I can't do Sunday evenings though as I've got Dragon Boat Training. Could play Sunday late mornings?
    <br />
    <br />
    I play anytime I just don't know where haha

Indoor Basketball

Hey!
    I would love to play some ball.

Give me a shout, text or whatsapp - 6716.5722
    I'm Jon
    let me know if you want to get something going!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast