Airsoft shooting ranges?

Airsoft shooting ranges?

Hi Fellas, im only in Hong Kong a months now and i'm looking for a target range that caters for airsoft guns. I have been drooling over the stores in Mongkok for a while now but dont really want to invest in anything unless i can find a good venue where i can use them safely.

If anyone knows of a place, ideally expat friendly let me know. Im not really into the whole dressing up like a ranger and running around like a madman getting used for target practice. So joining a clan is not really for me, then again i could be persuaded.
    If anyone can give me some help i'd really appreciate it.
    Dermot.

there are no really ranges in hong kong. but if u go up to mt davis in pok fu lam you are sure to fire a few rounds there. most weekends have war gaming there.

Hi Dermot,
    Just saw your message and sent you a PM, reply there if interested... Thou, being a Rambo in wargames could be fun too!
    Ken

Last edited by hkken569; 18-04-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Hi, we are a group of english speaking people who enjoy playing this nearly every week. You don't have to dress up, the idea is just to enjoy. We have access every monday to a site in Kam Tin that you be more than welcome to join in with. We also are playing on this Monday night "27th" in Kowloon if you would like to join in