Pacman vs Ricky Hatton.

Pacman vs Ricky Hatton.

Any place to watch that..preferablywith comfortable sofas

Dont know about the sofas but I'll be watching with a large group in Delaneys Wanchai, i think they might have some comfortable seats on the sides.

Amici if they do open for the fight have good seats with large screens.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Dont know about the sofas but I'll be watching with a large group in Delaneys Wanchai, i think they might have some comfortable seats on the sides.

Amici if they do open for the fight have good seats with large screens.
    On delaney's website, it says they're showing it at Delaney's Kowloon. Are you sure they're showing it in wanchai too?

a bit surprised with how easily hatton was beaten...

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    a bit surprised with how easily hatton was beaten...
    He talked too much shit and couldn't back it up....nothing new.

was very suprised to see nobody talking about the fight yesterday on Geoexpat. I watched it in Delaneys Wan Chai, luckily we had tables booked in advance so no cover charge, the people that started coming in later had to pay $100 (2 free drinks). some people came in just as the fight was starting and paid the fee. BOOM half way into 2nd round the fights over. they were like WTF, i just got here. Haahaa

I fell for the Ricky hype as well, thought he would go the distance, damm was i wrong, as soon as the 1st round started and saw how he was fighting, we all knew it would end soon. At least it gave me an excuse to stay out longer as the misses didnt know how long boxing matches last. Haahaaaa

So glad I didn't make the trip in to Wan Chai!

Well no offense or disrespect intended but i guess you guys aren't that knowledgeable when it comes to boxing matters.

I've been watching pacman since he beat barrera and burst on the scene and i'm counting my winnings as we speak ^_^.

Although i'm a brit, i wanted pacman to win since this guy is a living legend. I'm glad u guys saw the fight since i'm quite certain he has won a lot more fans and hopefully u guys will watch more of his fights since we r lucky to have seen a living legend in our lifetime.

Praise given when praise is due.

anyway i'm happy the hitman got off lightly and didn't suffer any damage so 2 thumbs up 4 that.

Also never trust the bbc when it comes to hyping or in this case OVERhyping a boxer such as ricky hatton. Pacman is in a different league/class. If you want some proof...bbc gave 1 million to fraudley harrison so i think that's enough vindication lol.

Last edited by Xercen; 04-05-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Ahh... good thing I overslept. Got to Delaneys as ppl were walking out. If I was 10 minutes earlier I would have been robbed of $100

Quote Originally Posted by Xercen:
    Well no offense or disrespect intended but i guess you guys aren't that knowledgeable when it comes to boxing matters.
    Just because some people rooted for the other guy doesnt mean they arent knowledgeable. I watched Manny VS Tony Cruz in Pampanga (Philippines), already knew that he was great, man did he beat the crap out of Tony. Even the Brits that were watching the fight knew that Manny would win but just rooted for Ricky because he was a Brit as well. Just like the Filippinos that were rooting for Manny, how many do u really think they really know about boxing.

Anyways we just wanted it to last longer and see a great fight, it still was a great fight and Hatton went into the fight wrong. Manny is just too fast and now he has power as well. Manny VS Floydd is going to be a great match if it happens.