Ladies footballer/soccer players wanted

Ladies footballer/soccer players wanted

Hi All,

I've been living in HK for about a year and used to play footie in the UK. I'm looking to put together a group of girls/ladies for a weekly casual kick about (nothing competitive, just for fun and a bit of fitness).

I haven't done much research into locations, but was thinking of somewhere accessible on the island. I'd also plan to do a weeknight - with potential for a quick pint afterwards...

Any takers? I think we need ten-ish to make it worthwhile.

Thx
    Charley

Some of the lads from the forum are playing at the Sheung Wan Courts, it's about 15mins from Soho I reckon.

A venu you might want to check out

cheers

Hiya

I can play football for recreation. A pint after sounds nicer though. Please keep me posted on how it turns out.

Thanks,

Wi Ki

I might be interested , please keep me posted

hi guys did anyone end up starting a team/group? I am from Australia and am looking for a social kick of the ball on a weeknight/drink at the pub. if anything is going on please let me know...would love to join!

hey i guess im a bit late for this, did anything materialise out of this coz it sounds like an excellent plan! Please let me know if anything is going on, would love to join! =)

hi,ive neva played football but would b very much interested to join

hi!

are u still looking for players? perhaps a keeper? i used to play league in canada, but have stopped since i've moved here.