COME ON EVERTON!!!

COME ON EVERTON!!!

Hey any bluenoses here?

Let's cheer as loud as we can and get behind the Toffees!
    COYBs!!!

I'm no Chelsea fan, nor am I a Everton fan..

I hate Chelsea thougha nd would like to see Everton win but I think its unlikely.

Chelsea are much better all round team especially now wiht Hiddink. Everton, apart from a good manager, not really any great players I;m afraid.

Yeah, no doubt Chelsea have better players than us. We're not a team of super-stars, we're just a team of hungry players who are willing to give their all for the team. That's the reason we've been able to consistently punch above our weight over the past 5 seasons. Tim Cahill epitomises the Everton Spirit!!

As a team, we can more than match Chelsea...

Quote Originally Posted by eddiew888:
    I'm no Chelsea fan, nor am I a Everton fan..

I hate Chelsea thougha nd would like to see Everton win but I think its unlikely.

Chelsea are much better all round team especially now wiht Hiddink. Everton, apart from a good manager, not really any great players I;m afraid.
    im the same. dont particularly like everton, but would like to see chelsea lose.

drogba, cashley cole, anelka (im an arsenal fan ) jus annoy the hell out of me!

COYB!

Do us proud lads!

*in a scouse accent* Everton? Who are they?

(only makes sense if you remember the milk adverts)

I follow the red side of the Mersey..

But I, for the day, will be cheering on the Toffee's purely because I really hate Chelsea.

I think Everton will give them a damn good run for their money... and hopefully someone will cripple Cashley.. just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    im the same. dont particularly like everton, but would like to see chelsea lose.

drogba, cashley cole, anelka (im an arsenal fan ) jus annoy the hell out of me!
    agree to u both...drogba rolling around like hes been shot, and the entire chelsea team ganging up on the referee and all that...GO EVERTON! (im a united fan )