Looking for intermediate tennis partner

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

i can book courts at quarry bay park in the morning. live in taikoo shing

tennis

cant do mornings..only evenings after work. that would be really good. or weekends if i am around.

Quote Originally Posted by pico:
    i can book courts at quarry bay park in the morning. live in taikoo shing
    live in taikoo shing? why go to quarry bay? come Kornhill, nice ecourt here.

tennis

i'm also interested in playing tennis regularly, please count me in.

Many thanks!

Hi everyone, I am interested as well. Just relocated to HK. Living in Mid-Levels but can travel on weekends if around. Intermediate player.

Thanks!

hey people

if this thread is still going then game on.. live in pokfulam, play reasonable tennis once the cobwebs are off.. work on a roster so schedule is very flexible..

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in play at noon time, Dec 18th?

Hi guys,
    Very keen to get back into tennis. Used to be a regular 3.5-4.0 player but last 2-3yrs havent played much because of travel. I live in Wan Chai but happy to come to your place if you have easier access to courts. Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested to catch up. Cheers,

Yeah I am a tennis player from the US as well. (from florida) I am quite ok as well around 4.0-4.5. Just recovered from an injury and would liketo get back. I live on the Island. I duuno if u r the same guy i saw from w6tennis. Regardless, I am trying to make tennis a regular thing again (as I always had been).

PS. Let me know your schedule

From

Michael

I am keen to play tennis regularly. Just moved to hk 4 mths ago and living in pokfulam and have access to tennis courts.