Football Transfer Gossip

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The Scousers will come 5th this year. We will fight it out with Chelski and the Gooners for the 1st 3 places and I think, Spurs will fill 4th....5th, 6th and 7th, Villa, Fulham and maybe the money comes first club - the bitter side of Manchester

Stuff the top of the table, we are not going to be up there. Who is for relegation?

From: Burnley, Portsmouth, Stoke, Hull, Wolves - any others?

Quote Originally Posted by ray98:
    The Scousers will come 5th this year. We will fight it out with Chelski and the Gooners for the 1st 3 places and I think, Spurs will fill 4th....5th, 6th and 7th, Villa, Fulham and maybe the money comes first club - the bitter side of Manchester
    Oi you! i'll have less of that language round ere! Spurs coming above 7th.. aint gonna happen!

The plastic Man U fans will be dissapointed this year.. you won't be winning anything after selling all your hopes and dreams for £80million

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Stuff the top of the table, we are not going to be up there. Who is for relegation?

Stuff the premiership, who's going to win league 1? Come on the Shrimpers

Quote Originally Posted by limepickle:
    Well as long as it is not Leeds Just think, next year Newcastle will be in your division.

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    Oi you! i'll have less of that language round ere! Spurs coming above 7th.. aint gonna happen!

The plastic Man U fans will be dissapointed this year.. you won't be winning anything after selling all your hopes and dreams for £80million
    Believe what makes you sleep easier at night! But my local boys will make it 4 in a row of PL titles! We are not a one man team, we are a squad playing to a system, and that's what makes us C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S!!!!!

The reason for my tip on Spurs is solely down to 'Arry - he is one good manager!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:

Sorry, you're favourites for the drop I reckon

Sorry, you're favourites for the drop I reckon
    That's OK, that is what everyone said last year. Burnley are actually favourites at the bookies for the drop this year though Portsmouth are in freefall so I would put them down there. Just need one other and we are safe.

Another 4-3 at Old Trafford do you think this year?

Believe what makes you sleep easier at night! But my local boys will make it 4 in a row of PL titles! We are not a one man team, we are a squad playing to a system, and that's what makes us C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S!!!!!

The reason for my tip on Spurs is solely down to 'Arry - he is one good manager!
    I agree about Arry.. I'll give em 6th at a push!

Liverpool aren't a 1 man team.. We're a 2 man team!

Your time is due to end soon..This year is look the most open I've seen it in alot of years.. Maan Yoouuu, Chelski, Red scouse, Gooners, Blue Scouse, Spurs, Villa.. Who knows whats going to happen, I'm excited and I'm really look forward to Champions league this year.. Its going to be very exciting and I think this year could be the year.. you walk away with very little if anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by limepickle:
    You've got to beat the Likes of the mighty Norwich!!

With Bryan Gunn in charge... nothing can go wrong!