Football Transfer Gossip

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That's OK, that is what everyone said last year. Burnley are actually favourites at the bookies for the drop this year though Portsmouth are in freefall so I would put them down there. Just need one other and we are safe.

Another 4-3 at Old Trafford do you think this year?
    Chelea vs Hull on the 15th August - early kick off - we should get some boys together to watch

Quote Originally Posted by limepickle:
    Chelea vs Hull on the 15th August - early kick off - we should get some boys together to watch
    I'll come along and cheer on Hull. Anything to abuse Chelsea fans.

by the way.. any of you do score prediction leagues? check out ScoreFive - Online Football/Soccer Prediction Game

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    I'll come along and cheer on Hull. Anything to abuse Chelsea fans.

by the way.. any of you do score prediction leagues? check out ScoreFive - Online Football/Soccer Prediction Game
    Just realised that's when Hull's in 'nam

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That's OK, that is what everyone said last year. Burnley are actually favourites at the bookies for the drop this year though Portsmouth are in freefall so I would put them down there. Just need one other and we are safe.

Another 4-3 at Old Trafford do you think this year?
    Nah, we have lost the one trick pony so would be a more conventional 4-4-2 which should make things a lot tighter at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    I agree about Arry.. I'll give em 6th at a push!

Liverpool aren't a 1 man team.. We're a 2 man team!

Your time is due to end soon..This year is look the most open I've seen it in alot of years.. Maan Yoouuu, Chelski, Red scouse, Gooners, Blue Scouse, Spurs, Villa.. Who knows whats going to happen, I'm excited and I'm really look forward to Champions league this year.. Its going to be very exciting and I think this year could be the year.. you walk away with very little if anything at all
    Well, yeah, if you think nothing is the PL and CL titles!!!

Quote Originally Posted by limepickle:
    Just realised that's when Hull's in 'nam
    Well spotted, I just hope they have footy on the TV in the hotel. Doubt it somehow. No choice, work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5