Looking for more people who want to play Basketball in Tung Chung

Talking Looking for more people who want to play Basketball in Tung Chung

Hi everyone,

Just checking back to see if anyone is interested in playing basketball in Tung Chung actively couple times a week.

I usually try to play 3-4 times a week. I typically play Tuesday and Thursdays after work around 7pm. And also try to play on weekends during the late afternoon.

Usually play in a small group and currently have few people I shoot hoops with regularly.

If anyone else wants to join us, please feel free to PM me your info.

The days I plan on playing basketball, I usually send out an SMS to everyone in the group to see who wants to play.

Hope to see some new faces on the court. Your skill level does not matter. Everyone from beginner to advanced players welcome...goal is pretty much to have some fun, get some exercise, and make some new friends :-)

Cheers,
    Bobby

Hi Bobby,

I just saw your thread, as u posted it a month ago, do u still have ur basketball games in TC ? If yes, I'm definitely interested in joining in!

My name is Michael!

Cheers

Hi Michael,

Thanks for responding to my thread. Yes, we still do play basketball in Tung Chung regularly. Glad you can join us.

I'll PM you my contact info, so we can get in touch and you can join us next time we play.

I try to play 3 times a week, usually Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings.

Cheers,
    Bobby

Hey Bobby,

Where in Tung Chung you normally play at? I recently relocated back in Hong Kong and been looking for friends to play with. I am living in TC and would like to look for some new friends as well.

Billy

Pickup games

Hey guys,

I see these are old threads but does anyone still play? if so where and when?

we shoot around on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7:30pm at bball courts near Seaview Crescent/Novotel hotel.

PM your info and I'll text you next time we play. Today may not play since no one is in town.

Quote Originally Posted by corey89:
    Hey guys,

I see these are old threads but does anyone still play? if so where and when?

What about now? Much later but still playing?