Women's Basketball in HK?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

anyone still want to play? we got a group of girls playing in wan chai southorn outdoor court every sunday 4-6 pm. Come look for us!

or email me @ [email protected]

Kit

Hey Kit, are you still playing on Sundays?

Goldie,

yes! we still play. Mostly in wan chai, north point and quarry bay. Please email me at [email protected] your contact info and we will keep you posted!

cheers,
    kit

Hi - great to see some girl ballers.

I absolutely love bball and my no #1 concern about moving to HK is NOT being able to play. I did some investigation with my work and they told me that most corporate leagues play 3 v 3 cause the other teams can't get enough girls. I want to play proper 5 v 5 teams.

I don't mind playing pick up/scrimmage, but does anyone know of any competitions / leagues where women (or mixed!!) play proper games with refs? I am arriving late February and would LOVE to find a team.

We play some proper 5 on 5 games / leagues too with legit refs. Just email me we will keep you posted!

I am also interested in real games with real refs - haven't played in a while but would love to get back into it. Please keep me in the loop!

I am interested in playing some ball game. Do you still play in the weekend ?

hi did you managed to play basketball in HK?
    My friends, 12 of us veteran female basketballer average age 50 years old from Singapore are going to Hk from 27 May to 1 Jun 2015.
    I hope we can play 1 friendly game, is there a possibility?
    Basfan
    Singapore

Hi Gals,
    Great to see so many interested in bball! I am playing in league and looking for players for summer season and beyond. Please PM me for further details.
    Jess

Hey Jess, could you give me some more details? I'm keen to get playing again!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast