Like Tree1Likes

Whey Protein Shakes and Creatine

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Whey Protein Shakes and Creatine

Hey guys,

Where can I find some inexpensive but good vanilla-flavored whey protein? I can't find any whey protein that doesnt taste like p*ss at the moment cause I am running very low on whey.

Also, I'm looking to do monthly intervals of creatine but hunting for creatine is like finding nemo. Maybe I'm hitting up the wrong spots.

I tried to see if California Fitness had supplements and they do, but in bulk quantities and way overpriced.

Thanks!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I don't use creatine but even I know where to buy it so it can't be "like finding nemo".

These kinds of supplements are expensive in HK so you can either pay the price or order from overseas (can work out cheaper).

Nature's Village, according to its website, sell monohydrate, caps, chews and serum.

Good Life Nutrition House sells monohydrate and ethyl ester HCL.

There is another place Kowloon-side which sells supplements at a good price but I forget the name.

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 16-06-2009 at 09:55 AM.
    Vrindavan likes this.

Ive spotted a few creatine spots but they are incredibly overpriced, such as the one in Central which is a joke.

But I'll definitely look into the two shop names you threw down. Any other recommendations would certainly help!

Thanks.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

And this place (but not been there myself): Body Building Connection

Have you tried any of the GNC stores?

There's one next to Milan Station opposite Cosmo's on Stanley Street (I think thats the street name!)

I've not used them since I left the UK, but they were really good in the UK and always very helpful. I'm sure they'd have something but I don't know about prices.

There is a store selling supplements out in Shatin Galleria. It's across from the HSBC, which is above the KCR station.
    No idea on prices, but I assume cheaper than Central.
    I would also guess that GNC is going to be expensive, even for HK.

You don't want your whey in bulk?

Order in bulk, from Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site.. Lots more and better supplements to choose from. Although you get shipping on top, it still works out alright.

as master have mentioned, bodybuilding.com, i do order stuff from them as well. with shipping and 10% off, prices are alright. you'll get your shipment via fedex in under a week and a half

If you don't mind the half hour ride on th MTR, the Natures Village in Concord Square in Tsuen Wan has drastically slashed their prices to compete with the Green Force that is in the same building. You can get a 5lb tub of whey for about $320... Creatine for under $300.

If you go, you should also check out the Green Force on the next floor as well to compare. It's a bigger store also, so it'll have a wider variety of products.

Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 17-06-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: added some more info

iherb or vitacost.com. Buying locally is a great way to get ripped off.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast