I've just arrived in HK and am hoping to get some work coaching Tag/Touch Footy. I'm not a bad player (State Rep) with heaps of playing experience but coaching has really only been a side interest until now. I have a Community Coaching Certificate, but no official footy certifications. Anyone know what's required in Hong Kong and how I go about getting it??