Shaq/LeBron James

Closed Thread

Shaq/LeBron James

Anyone have any thoughts?

two different eras, two different positions...whats to compare?

Last edited by timklip; 26-06-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KelliC:
    Anyone have any thoughts?
    Both have really stupid names. Or is there some other question there?

Lebron needs Shaq to win a ring.

If Shaq is healthy Cleveland will dominate the Eastern Conference. However with the Carter trade to Orlando this will be very interesting to watch.

pointless thread where the OP has better things to do then to actually have a thought of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    pointless thread where the OP has better things to do then to actually have a thought of his own.
    bend over and have your i phone fan boys stick your iphone up yours where the sun dont shine, lol.

shaq is too old. he helps but hes not going to win them the title. as he is getting old, he is getting his weaknesses shown up, and i heard last season that he was only playing alternate games due to health and age reasons.

this maybe able to help the Cavs dominate the regular season (but they did pretty well already this season without shaq) but they will need him to do better than that in the playoffs...

They didn't play Shaq in back to back games to give him rest so that he isn't too fatigued going into the playoffs. The Suns however didn't make the playoffs so that didn't really work out for them.

Shaq did have a good season though. Throwing him in the middle will give Lebron a lot more space. That trade as no doubt made the Cavs a much better team.

IF the cavs don't win it all next year, that's it for Shaq...long past his prime...