personal trainer prices

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    personal trainer prices

    what do you guys pay for a personal trainer?

    been quoted 4500 for 10 sessions and that sounded like alot - whats the going rate?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabaglady:
    what do you guys pay for a personal trainer?

    been quoted 4500 for 10 sessions and that sounded like alot - whats the going rate?
    Seems ok to me, as me and my friends are paying the same.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    Seems ok to me, as me and my friends are paying the same.
    thanks - maybe Im just out of touch!!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    You know where the airport is...
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabaglady:
    what do you guys pay for a personal trainer?

    been quoted 4500 for 10 sessions and that sounded like alot - whats the going rate?
    sounds a good rate. i'm paying more than that. is that at a gym or the pt goes to your area?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hong Kong side
    Posts
    1,824

    i pay cheaper than that for Dave at Def boxing $5000 for package 11 lessons

    i lost over 30 kg

    he is a good motivator and often gives over the allocated time if he does not have a follow on student

    Welcome to DEF Boxing ( Hong Kong International Boxing )


  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,905
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    i pay cheaper than that for Dave at Def boxing $5000 for package 11 lessons
    [/url]
    5000/11=454.54 per session
    4500/10=450 per session

    Not cheaper

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    64

    personal trainer

    Bootcamp is very reasonable. $1200 for six sessions. They have meeting point all over the place. I have been going and found it great.


  8. #8

    thanks everyone!