The Ashes Cricket

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Ashes Cricket

Hi all
    Anyone know if the Ashes (cricket) is being shown on any of the pay tv channels in Hong Kong? If not, what's the best bar around Wan Chai to watch it in with (a) sound; and (b) no switches to rugby/bowls/kayaking midway through....?

Thanks
    Gerry

Delaney's in wanchai would definitely show it, but, I doubt if they or any other bar would telecast it with sound...

Does anybody fancy getting together and maybe booking a table at Delaneys for the first test?

First ball is about 6pm here (I think) so we could maybe go on Friday or Saturday.

Anybody interested then let me know and I'll try and arrange it.

If you want to see a game of cricket with 5 ball overs and watch the the same 4 ad's for HappyDent White, Airtel, Chlormint and ZeroHonda repeated on a loop then go to Now 674.

I forgot to add that there will also be no pre-game interviews or warm-up, the coverage will start each day as the bolwer is into his delivery stride.

Hey,

Im in HK for a week, im from australia and i love cricket. Email me [email protected] if interested.

Jaime

Now TVs Cricket Channel will be showing the Ashes. Otherwise, loads of bars in Wan Chai will be showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown_By_Nature:
    Now TVs Cricket Channel will be showing the Ashes. Otherwise, loads of bars in Wan Chai will be showing.
    now does show it but you cant just subscribe for the ashes..its a one year subsciption which is practically a waste...delaneys be a good bet to watch the game. let me know if anything is organized

anyone going to be watching it in lkf or soho area tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    Does anybody fancy getting together and maybe booking a table at Delaneys for the first test?

First ball is about 6pm here (I think) so we could maybe go on Friday or Saturday.

Anybody interested then let me know and I'll try and arrange it.
    Saturday?

You are either a very optimistic Englishman or a pessimistic Aussie.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast