Personal Trainer with gym?

Closed Thread

Personal Trainer with gym?

Hiya, does anyone know of any private trainers who operate out of their own gym. I don't want to get membership at those big clubs (mostly because I never will use it). I jsut want to get some PT sessions for the long term with someone who is not super selling me and making me look like a fat pig while I am surrounded by too many other people.

I know of Ryan Lee, not sure if hes any good, but is there anyone else?

i also almost fell into the trap of huge up front outlays for personal training at the big chains

also it seemed the trainers always looked bored with their students(maybe a bit of a 2 way street though)

in the end i went with a trainer at Def boxing in sheung wan $5000 package of 11 lessons

Dave -Chinese Canadian

he is a good motivator

Welcome to DEF Boxing ( Hong Kong International Boxing )

I have been training with richard clow for nearly 2 years and think he's great- you can find more info on him in the 'Personal services' classifieds here on geo or PM me if you like. Studio is in Central, english speaking, v qualified etc

I've already PM to u

hi! could anyone recommend a personal trainer please? i don't want to get a membership in a fitness club, would not use it anyway.

Anna-maria, pls check pm