What kind of tennis balls do you use?

Closed Thread

What kind of tennis balls do you use?

Hi. I want to practice tennis but I don't have much tennis balls. What kind of tennis balls do you usually use? What kind of tennis balls are good for normal hard court in Hong Kong? I want the kind of tennis balls that lasts pretty long. And, how much does tennis balls usually cost in Hong Kong?

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by 13watanabej2; 14-08-2009 at 12:04 PM.

If you want the balls to last a long time it's better to go for 'Pressureless" balls, they will not lose their bounce as quickly as normal pressure filled types.

I the UK I used to use the 'Tretorn' brand but I'm not sure if you can purchase in HK. I think some of the other brands, e.g. Wilson, also produce pressureless balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    If you want the balls to last a long time it's better to go for 'Pressureless" balls, they will not lose their bounce as quickly as normal pressure filled types.

I the UK I used to use the 'Tretorn' brand but I'm not sure if you can purchase in HK. I think some of the other brands, e.g. Wilson, also produce pressureless balls.
    Are pressureless balls heavy? I don't want it to be heavier than regular balls.