victoria park soccer?

Closed Thread

victoria park soccer?

Hello, just wondering, how are the soccer games in Victoria park like? can I just go there by myself and ask to join in on a game or do you need to come with a group of people or something to play?

If anyone can give me some tips that would be much appreciated, and if you care to meet up and play some soccer that would be cool too.

sure, if the ground is not booked for match

cool, ummm not sure if you have to book the pitches at victoria park or not, I'll find out and get back at you Clarence, cya.

I'm not sure about Victoria Park specifically but generally for hardcourt football pitches in HK you can book the pitch but if it's not booked then whatever teams turn up usually play goal and off (ie if there are more than two teams then after a goal is scored the team that scored stays on, the losers go off and the next team comes on to play, rinse and repeat).

I would guess that Victoria Park is usually booked though.

Regardless of whether it's booked or not of course you can turn up and see if anybody needs an extra player.

As dipper stated it's "first goal wins" rule for pick up games.

Take care of your belongings when playing at victoria park or any hard core soccer pitches, there are loads of thiefs. I've seen people putting their belongings in the center circle because of this issue.