Free-Fight

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Free-Fight

Hi people,

Does anyone if there is a decent MMA gym with OK facilities and good prices in Hong Kong? Or at least a good Muay Thai gym?

I mean comparable to UK gyms?

Ta

just checked out kontact gym and they charge 1200HKD per month. WOW, this is almost 100quid right? I mean, of course Hong Kong is more expensive than the UK, but 100quid? Dude.

Does anyone know a decent gym that is cheaper? I m a student.

try Kylin Combat Club. Kylin BJJ - Hong Kong Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 麒麟巴柔 ─ 香港巴西柔術

Thomas Fan teaches BJJ, no gi and MMA classes in Sheung Wan and Prince Edward for very good rates. if you want just stand-up oriented stuff, i'm sure he can give you some reasonable contacts as well. i know of "local" gyms Wunique and Kunedo for muay thai.

Quote Originally Posted by meltdawn:
    try Kylin Combat Club. Kylin BJJ - Hong Kong Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 麒麟巴柔 ─ 香港巴西柔術

Thomas Fan teaches BJJ, no gi and MMA classes in Sheung Wan and Prince Edward for very good rates. if you want just stand-up oriented stuff, i'm sure he can give you some reasonable contacts as well. i know of "local" gyms Wunique and Kunedo for muay thai.
    Cool.. how is the new gym at Prince Edward? I see they only hold friday classes there. Do they plan on having more classes on other days?
    Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 08-09-2009 at 03:27 PM.

thanks, looks cool. but they dont do mma do they? only no gi?

i suggest emailing Thomas. he does have MMA classes, and if the schedule isn't what you are looking for, i am sure he can suggest the best place.

cheers mate

not sure if they have what you are looking for but might want to check out JABMMA

thanks for that too mate. Just emailed them to ask about prices and stuff

arminius, were you able to obtain prices, schedule, etc?

I'm also interested in BJJ/MMA at very reasonable prices.

I've just started training BJJ/MMA with Pro Chinese MMA fighters (more like becoming their sandbags...ha ha) up here in Beijing but am moving to HK in a month or so.

I'd like to work on some basic techniques after moving to HK so whenever I visit Beijing again, I can 'fight' back! ha ha.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast