meet new faces and looking to play tennis!

Closed Thread

meet new faces and looking to play tennis!

Hi I am new in HKG but only here until end of year, as based in Singapore. I dont know many people here but would love to go out (to pubs) etc and meet new faces etc. Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights are great for me. (maybe not all of them in a row!)
    Also looking for fellow tennis players as I have my racquet here and would love to play (evenings/weekends are good for me)

JohnJohn, not sure if you got my last message. I am intermediate standard, used to play for school team but that was years ago and I havent played for about 1 year so will be a bit rusty. What about you?? I will try to investigate some courts on HK island. I am based in Quarry Bay. Would be great to play

Quote Originally Posted by EddyB:
    I dont know many people here but would love to go out (to pubs) etc and meet new faces etc. Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights are great for me. (maybe not all of them in a row!)
    Hello EddyB! U will have to look out for our drinks/happy hrs/sat night out thread! Then u will meet lots of new faces & DRINK! hehe

you out tonight then?

Hi thanks Mina, you guys out tonight???

Quote Originally Posted by Mina917:
    Hello EddyB! U will have to look out for our drinks/happy hrs/sat night out thread! Then u will meet lots of new faces & DRINK! hehe

Hey - yes also like to play tennis - use to play at school too but a bit rusty - would love to play more

tennis after work

Hi Claireabella,

Let me know when you can - maybe sometime next week after work??

Yeah coolio, I will track down a racket this weekend (as in all the rubbish I packed I left that behind!)
    pm me your details
    Claire