looking for a volleyball team in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi guys, me and Suzanne (who is also a member here) are planning to organise a volleyball team. I'm 21, just moved back to Hong Kong from England about a month ago, and i now live in Fanling.
    We are looking for at least 10 players, then we can book a court or arrange something. If you are interested, please email me... write a little something about yourself, e.g: age, where u live, volleyball experience...etc

I look forward to hearing from u all.

Mandy x

Hey you all, i've set up a facebook account, please find [email protected] and the account name is currently under my name Mandy Chan, as they won't let me change to Volleyball HK or anything like that! If you don't have facebook, u can still email me on the address above, and i will post on facebook for you.
    Hope to hear from you all!

Mandy x

p.s: Rico, i've already emailed you as u r the only one who left me your email address. Cheers.

can i join u ppl!?!
    pleeseee!!!

Hi Mandy, still looking for playing Volleyball?

We are a team of expatladies, playing VB every Tuesday 7 pm -9 pm in the gym of German Swiss International School at the Peak. We are looking for new members after the summerbreak end of August. We play for fun and we have much...
    If you are interested in joining us, pls contact me:
    [email protected]

cheers, Claudia

Hi, I 'm a 19yrs old local girl and I have played volleyball for 7 yrs. I live in shatin and I mostly free on weekday evenings and weekends.
    Looking forward to play with you guys
    Please contact me by MSN/email: [email protected]