Hong Kong Flag Football League

Closed Thread

Hong Kong Flag Football League

Hello all,

I've noticed a few threads over the past few months about flag (US) football. It turns out there is a league here starting in a few weeks.

It is 7 v 7 non-contact flag football and games will be played at Kings Park in Kowloon.

I would like to know if anybody out there would like to get a team together? The cost is $3000 per team for the season (to cover the cost of hiring the park) and a minimum of 12 players are required per team entry. The deadline for entries is October the 31st and the first games will be played on the 7th of November.

If you would like to join in send me a pm. If I get 11 responses I'll organise a get-together and we'll join up.

Come on football fans - let's get a team together and have some fun!

We now have nearly enough players to enter a team. If you are interested in joining us please pm me asap.

I hope the team's first meeting will be one evening next week for us to finalise our entry.

Sorry to bump this, but we still need a few players!

I can play...maybe

Stu,

You need a player...I'm interested...

[email protected]

Thanks

Ken

used to play back home in the states, definitely interested in playing if there is still space. Please let me know
    [email protected]

If you guys need more players even for next year, i'm interested - email me: [email protected]

Hi,

I'm also interested in joining.

My name is Kwong Lee.
    You can contact me on [email protected]

Many Thanks

Dear Stu,

if you still need one more please contact me. I used to play back in the states.

Regards, M