looking for tennis

Closed Thread

looking for tennis

I'm an intermediate player out of practice and looking to hit around. Can do evenings or weekends. The thing is I have no court access but I'm obviously open to any fees, etc. Obviously open to playing with men or women (I'm a guy, 38).

Hi Gknoell,

I just moved back to Zhongshan, China after many years of living in Australia where I grew up playing competitive tennis. I go out to HK for work regularly, about every 2wks (normally weekends) and if I can find a hitting partner out there then that would be fantastic as it is so much harder finding hitting partners in Zhongshan.

Where abouts in HK are you based? I'm quite familiar with Kowloon and some parts of HK island but I'm not familiar with any tennis clubs so I would have to do some research. I am however due back in HK next Saturday 14th Nov. and will be staying overnight at the Gold Coast Hotel (Tuen Mun) where there are tennis courts so if you're interested we could start there?

Anyways, please let me know

Thanks,
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by gknoell:
    I'm an intermediate player out of practice and looking to hit around. Can do evenings or weekends. The thing is I have no court access but I'm obviously open to any fees, etc. Obviously open to playing with men or women (I'm a guy, 38).

Hi Gknoell,

Im amateur tennis player , still learning, and would be glad to enhance and practice as well. I play once a week in kowloon area, normally tennis courts are always fully book especially from 7-10 pm every day, but sometimes i got lucky to book via LDS. I am based in Kowloon area. And I am free weekdays in evenings or weekends too,
    Will you consider to hit a ball with an amateur , considering that you are intermediate player?

Will hear from you soon .

Hi Gknoell. So hard to find a hitting partner here in hk. Since you live in hk island, maybe we can play if there is a court available.I play at Victoria Park usually Evenings are ok but depends if its my day off. Just let me know. Thanks.

Gale

I have a court this Sun (Nov 22) 9-11am at South Horizons, which is in Apleichau, Southern District. We plan to play doubles and is still one player short. Any intermediate level player is welcome. If interested, please email to [email protected]

hi there

we have regular tennis gatherings throughout the week on kowloon side for players of intermediate or intermediate/advanced level. we always welcome new buddies!

Feel free to drop me a line on msn/email if you are interested.

[email protected]

see ya!