Tennis @ Victoria Park

Closed Thread

Tennis @ Victoria Park

I am new to HK and looking for a partner to hit around with once a week or so at Victoria Park Tennnis courts. Wednesday nights would be ideal, but I am flexible. I'm a 25 year old guy who is about a 4.0 - 4.5 rated player (decent club level). PM me or reply to this and hopefully we can work something out.

Tennis hitting in Victoria Park

Please check your PM

Last edited by GTI; 04-11-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Hi. Would you like to try hitting the courts in the morning?

tennis in HK

HI, I am in Wan Chai and looking for occasion partner to play tennis in the area. I prefer to play early in the morning. Ideally near Wan Chai but open to suggestion, and weekday is better for me. I could play with anyone medium or higher level. I can be contact by email at [email protected] or by phone 61216225.

hi victor. maybe we can try to fix a schedule to play at victoria park.weekdays are ok.

Hi, that that would be fine. Do you have a number to call you. My email [email protected]. thx!

tennis..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul09:
    I am new to HK and looking for a partner to hit around with once a week or so at Victoria Park Tennnis courts. Wednesday nights would be ideal, but I am flexible. I'm a 25 year old guy who is about a 4.0 - 4.5 rated player (decent club level). PM me or reply to this and hopefully we can work something out.
    Paul I'm 37 yrs old from California, a 4.0 player who needs to get back on the court. I don't have much free time but hope to hit once a week. My email is [email protected]. I'm in Central. Thanks..