American Football on TV???

Closed Thread

American Football on TV???

Where can I find American football for this next couple of weeks? I know there are some sports bars which have it playing via recording or satellite...I just don't know where they are! Any suggestions?

Not sure, maybe ESPN? Others will be more helpful. However, if you want to watch it online I recommend livetv.ru. They are pretty reliable in any sports broadcast, and also show NFL games.

Awesome, thanks! I thought I had heard about a bar that plays some football???

Not much football being played here if any at all. I have a few bars that will open for us if we get a crew together but it's next to impossible to do that with the times they are played. I watch the games on CH 635 and CH 670 here. ASN network plays some games, usually a 1pm/4pm and Sun night and Mon night games.

You could try the bars in Wan Chai as they usually show live sports events, wouldn't be able to say if they'll be showing American Football though as I only down to see the F1. Check the chalk boards outside of the pubs as they'll usually list the sporting events they'll be showing.

The Keg in LKF has American sports on most of the time.

Great! Thank you all for your help! Someone once told me about a bar in Wan Chai that played American football on, so I'll give that a shot and we'll try the Keg too! Can't have Thanksgiving without some football!!

i watched a US College game last Friday (so not live) at Joe Bananas, so give them a try for NFL as well...can't hurt to ask them to turn to NOW 670...