**Personal Trainer Needed Asap - incorporating Boxing/Kick-Boxing into workouts

Closed Thread

Cool **Personal Trainer Needed Asap - incorporating Boxing/Kick-Boxing into workouts

I'm looking for a personal trainer to get me back into shape (since leaving Uk and arriving in Hk I have put on a few pounds!!!)

Back in the Uk my PT would do a bit of boxing/kick-boxing/weights etc into our routine and I'd like to carry on with that.

Im looking for someone that can do evenings and weekends.
    I live in Pokfulam.

If anyone can offer any advice or knows where I can get a Pt as described, pls pm me.

Thanks!

Can anyone advise the rough estimate Personal Trainers here charge.
    I paid around $300 dollars in the Uk so am a lil surprised at the $600 quotes...but if thats whats charged....

Just wanted to know if anyone knows the current rates.

Thanks!

I am paying about 450 HKD per hour for my trainer in Fitness First. They quote more than this but you can negotiate. If you want a trainer to come to your place or you go to their boutique gym, then I guess it should be slightly more expensive, but again negotiable..

I've mentioned this before, but I train at Kontact which is on the 9th Floor in LKF Tower (upstairs from Izote/Dakota Prime). They usually charge $680/single sessions, but are open to negotiating if you buy multiple sessions - on my first lot of sessions, I got them down to $550 per session, for 20 sessions.

I train 3x a week, twice a week with weights (with a 15min Muay Thai session at the end of each), and once a week of just Muay Thai technique+training. They can do whatever you want, just tell them what you're looking for.

Hope this helps! Kontact: 2525 2400

Last edited by ingenue; 03-12-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Added phone number

Def boxing in Sheung Wan $5000 /10 hour long sessions with PT 11th lesson free

Dave Lam Canadian Chinese is great

The trainers who work at the gyms are less, but if you want someone to come to you the rate starts from $600 and can go up to $1000.

Smile i'm your boxing coach!

Greetings @dorable!,

My name is dennis and I am a boxing coach visiting from San Francisco.
    I will be in H.K. until the 29th of December. I have boxing gloves and punch mitts with me as I had intended to do some coaching while I am here. If you have a regular gym membership somewhere in H.K. that will allow us to do some work then I'm sure we could negotiate a price. I am staying in Tsuen Wan with my wife and daughter and I'm sure my wife would be thrilled to have me out of the house and making some cash. I am a former professional (89'-96') and currently train an amateur team in S.F.. We don't need a great deal of space so if a health club is unavailable then I'm sure we could agree to a location elsewhere. All the local gyms seem to have more coaches than boxers and I was not impressed by the quality of coaching I have seen. Gimme a holler and we can talk about it. My number here in H.K. is 63717442. My wife will probably answer so just explain who you are and why you are phoning. She is a huge fan of money so she will be glad you are phoning for me and glad to see me make a buck. Hope to hear back from you soon.
    cheers,
    d.

I have a personal trainer for muay thai, its private outside and v.cheap, like $350 hr pm me for details