Good yoga studio?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Good yoga studio?

I am new to Hong Kong (2 days) and am looking for a good yoga studio. I know there are a lot to choose from. I am interested in all aspects of yoga (physical and spiritual) in a class...not just the fitness part.

Any recommendations?

Hi there, I'm new in HK as well and also looking for a good yoga studio. I did a trial class at Pure Yoga in TST and the facilities were nice and the class was OK (a bit full though) but they are quite pricey, about 999 for unlimited membership and 688 for limited (which is only 6 classes a month). Going to try Planet Yoga today which is supposed to be cheaper but I don't know how the facilities are and there seems to be some unsatisfied comments about their classes online. Let me know what you have found so far!

I ended up joining Anahata Yoga in Central - the classes are really advanced, but I like the facilities and the classes didn't seem as full. It was pretty expensive though. Not sure how involved you are in yoga, but there is also a yoga conference coming to Hong Kong in May - there are some really great international instructors coming to town.

Jenny_b: where can I find information about the yoga-thons?

Found it - Thanks! I am definitely going to do this.

We've just removed a number of jenny_b's posts - obviously a marketing drone / shill for a yoga chain and this is the second user id of here's we've had to delete.

Any good Yoga Studio around Wan Chai?

I have a 14 day unlimited pass to pure yoga/pure fitness that expires end of March. Since I am unable to use it, if someone is planning to invest more into pure, you can have this for a trial.

I was looking around for a yoga place as well, tried a couple of really small boutique ones and then Pure Yoga for 1 week.

I liked the boutique yoga places but they didn't offer me enough flexibility in terms of classes (if I have to work late, I would miss that one class and that was it). Pure was too commercialized for me, the classes were usually packed. I finally settled for Anahata as well! Think the teachers are pretty good, at least they come around to correct your poses.

Hey Julie0970, How much is your membership at Anahata and is it unlimited?

I'm going for a free trial at Pure tomorrow, and will be trying Anahata too. I do want a yoga studio that focuses not just on fitness, but also the meditative/spiritual side of things.

What were the boutique places you tried?

Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast