Skiing shop

Closed Thread

Skiing shop

Hey guys,

hope you are all well, merry xmas and happy new year

would anyone of you by coincidence know where there is a shop selling skiing equipment and stuff like that?

Rgds,

YK

ski shop in Hong Kong

Hi there,
    Go to FNS in Hong Kong, they sell ski gear and softgoods, Boots fitting & insoles tailor made. Unbelievable they do waxing service.
    URL: www.funnsnow.com

rgds,
    WOFE

price ? competitive or rip off ?

REASONABLE

WOFE

Thumbs down dont go to FNS ski shop, bad experiance

I went to fns ski shop, only to find a very bossy sales lady(crazy) , who screamed at me when i asked for a larger size. She said that it was the correct size even though i new that it was not do to working in shi shops over my life and having 20 years experiance in skiing and snowboarding. They also didnt have a large range of ski eqiment available and the equipent that was, was from past seasons.

FunNsnow ski shop, 4 ps.....

I have been at the FunNsnow shop for more than half day.
    Even I can't get my new boots size, the bootfitter helped me to custom mold the new linner, punch out my old ski boots shell, made a proper boot fitting that I can still skiing with it for my Easter trip to Hokkaido.
    The shop people also showed & let me to see the 2009 new catalogue products as for ordering my huge footsize boots.
    My wife has chosen the new design of Italy skiwears.

This is the 4 ps shop that I've found.
    Professional; Personality; Patience; People; Polite & even more Ps........
    If you'll be there, you'll find out more......

Skiing shop

Can anyone tell me where is the address of FNS ski shop, are they on Kowloon side or Hong Kong side ?

Do they sell children ski gear, wear and snow boots ?

Thanks

try x game at wellington central. They are having a 25% discount on everything and their things are selling fast! Good variety of choices.

Skiing Shop

If you want to buy Ski gear equipment & kids skiwear in Hong Kong. Go to the following FNS Ski Shop in Sheung Wan:

www.funnsnow.com

I recently purchased a pair of Atomic boots from FNS and headed off to Courchevel. After 3 days of pain I ditched the Atomics and rented a pair of boots. On return to HK, I took the matter up with FNS (their technical manager, Mr Ho). My boots were re-fitted, inner boot exchanged for one with more heel room, outer shell remoulded to open up heel, widen ankle and slightly extend toe room... and my warmers were refitted to the new inner boot. Mr Ho had even agreed to replace the boots completely if all this work didnt solve the problem.

Very good service and the company clearly cares a lot about customer satisfaction.