____[VIDS] Local American Football team looking for volunteer coaches

Closed Thread

Arrow ____[VIDS] Local American Football team looking for volunteer coaches

Hey guys, we are a local American Football team looking for coaches and coordinators to help develop our young players. If you have experience in playing competitive football, whether in high school or college, and you're interested in getting involved in the sport again, please don't hesitate and drop me a message!!

We are a very young team, most of our players are between 15-24. We have been active for 2 years and we struggled at first due to the fact that football was relatively unknown. The number of football enthusiasts have grown tremendously over the past couple of years and we have expanded into a team of 30 players. Our helmets, shoulder pads and uniform are currently being shipped and we shall receive them by April. We play friendly matches against other teams on a regular basis.

We are looking for:

1. A conditioning coach to help our players get in shape, gain more strength and better speed.

2. A head coach who will also be our offensive/defensive coordinator.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in coaching us..or joining our team as a player!

VIDEOS

Hey,

Sorry if this is little off topic but I was interested in coming to see one of your games. I'm a football fan and miss going to the games. Do you guys have a website or any schedule information?

Thanks!

sure! Our season begins in June, I'll keep you posted should there be any off season friendly games !!! Thank you for your interest!

Where, when do you practice?

Where are your games?

we practice at Mei Foo every saturday morning. Once the season starts we play against other teams at Happy Valley

IS Mei Foo near Prince Edward? as that is where i will be stayin in may and june. it would be nice to see some hk peoplel run a football game

Quote Originally Posted by kdotc:
    IS Mei Foo near Prince Edward? as that is where i will be stayin in may and june. it would be nice to see some hk peoplel run a football game
    It is not far from Prince Edward, but you're gonna have to take the subway (MTR) to Mei Foo station, which takes about 15 minutes? Get off at exit F (Lai Chi Kok Park exit if I remember correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by holkn:
    It is not far from Prince Edward, but you're gonna have to take the subway (MTR) to Mei Foo station, which takes about 15 minutes? Get off at exit F (Lai Chi Kok Park exit if I remember correctly)
    ok that's cool. ill be sure to come take a look and perhaps gather a foreign team lol jks jks

Quote Originally Posted by kdotc:
    ok that's cool. ill be sure to come take a look and perhaps gather a foreign team lol jks jks
    hahaha i say BRING IT! lol jks we've beaten some foreign teams so dont underestimate us! haha jkjk but ya thanks for your interest!!