Yeungp (beg / int)
    Jiggy (beg)
    Max (l n k)
    Missc (l n k)
    Connie (l n k)
    Caroline13 (int)
    Lynncwy (beg)
    Tony (int)

There were a couple of other people contributed to the previous threads but didn't actually state an interest in playing. If anyone else is interested please let me know.
    Here's what I suggest:
    We have three tables... Division 1 for intermediate players: Saxman, Benjaminlo, Caroline13 and Tony... Division 2 for beg / int players: Taurus1976, Yeungp and division 3 for beginners: Mina917, Jiggy, Lynncwy.
    To complete the tables I need to know the levels for Iceman, Max, Missc and Connie.
    If we have 4 / 5 players per table each player will have to play 3 / 4 matches per month. When the results are in and points calculated the bottom players from divisions 1 and two will drop a division and the top players from divisions 2 and 3 will go up a division.
    I'll issue the points system once everyone has confirmed that they are willing to participate.
    Also, if any of the beginners require some coaching I am willing to make some time. Maybe a weekly group session... Let me know if you're interested.

Best regards

Saxman.

Exclamation

Is it too late for me to join your squash ladder? I have a squash court in my apartment complex and my level is intermediate.

Thanks

Franek

Saxman, thanks for organizing this. I'm definitely interested but will be on the road most of this month. I look forward to play regularly starting Feb.

I would like to play and would considered a beg/int player. pls add me

I'll be traveling for the second half of January and I am also awaiting responses on players' levels so this won't get off the ground until February or possibly March.
    Best regards...

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Count me in....but won't be able to play until mid-February.

My level? Let's just say I'm not a complete novice, and I'm no expert either..

Max ....I think ifyou're in the middle, that sticks you with the intermediate group. lol

Hi everyone,

My name is Adrien, 25, french, new in HK!
    I am looking for a squash team/club/partner.

Is it possible to join your ladder?
    When do you guys play?

Cheers Adrien
    Email: [email protected]
    mobile: 95 33 16 82

Oh! I'd like to join too!! As to my level, I haven't played for a while and I was kinda beginner/intermediate so I think I'd prefer just hanging with the beginners and seeing how I fare first.

Hi,
    I'm interested also, may I join, too? Haven't played for a long while, maybe start with beginner first.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast