Anyone here a PHYSICAL member? PLEASE READ!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

does this gym have a website? I'm unable to find it on google.

same here! i did try to search before coming on here, but it could not be found. in short: i don't think they have a site, haha

I called them to ask and they reacted like I'd asked if they had a cheese grater.

It sucks, I'd like to be able to see what classes and facilities they have without having to face pushy sales staff.

Quote Originally Posted by esque:
    hmmm... even yellowpages doesn't have a weblink. i reckon it's a phantom website

Just a quick note about Physical.
    I signed up with them last year on a 3 year deal $149 a month while California TST was closed. However the equipment was not good enough for me and I expressed my disappointment to the manager. She offered to terminate my membership and offered me a full refund within 72 hours. I accepted and was refuned in full as promised. They even gave me 3 weeks free.

Physical seems to be very well run and they value every member unlike California fitness which is a major rip off from the so called "Deals" to the trainers. I now use California as the equipment is more suitable and I pay only $88 a year.

JaredHK, I've heard of that package from California. I also heard that they will stop you sometimes at the front desk and inform you that your membership has 'expired'. In other words, they don't plan on letting you do $88 per year forever...which kinda makes sense, cos think about it, they're trying to con ppl money all the time, and $88 per year sounds a little too good to me...just a friendly warning.

damn cherry. u make it sound soooo tempting. i might just have to become a member so that i can take ya there. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by esque:

Physical do have a web address but it doesn't work.

www.physical.com.hk

LOL @ HenryJai!!