Finding Badminton friends

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Guys !!!!
    How abt YMCA in TST??? ONce A week???? anyone interested, plz pm

Thanks

Shatin is a little too far for me. I live in Causeway Bay, so I'd prefer something on HK or TST side.

Perhaps we could have 2 badminton clubs ...

Ymca?

Quote Originally Posted by mehul:
    Guys !!!!
    How abt YMCA in TST??? ONce A week???? anyone interested, plz pm

Thanks
    What does everyone say about playing at the YMCA in Tsim Sha Tsui?

I have no problems with that.

Court booked for Monday, Feb 6th, near Central

I have booked the badminton court for Feb 6th (Yes Monday!!) from 21:00 - 23:00. Court Number 3.
    The facility is called "Western Park Sports Center" - very close the Central.

If you are interested then let me know. It will be nice to have around 6-8 people. First come first serve

Cheers,
    Iceman

Badminton

hey kelvin,

I'm not really that good in the game but i would like to practise my skills that is if i have any.

I dont really know any place where we could practise. But if u do find out do let me know.

Iceman,

I might be able to make it. Can you post directions please?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman:
    I have booked the badminton court for Feb 6th (Yes Monday!!) from 21:00 - 23:00. Court Number 3.
    The facility is called "Western Park Sports Center" - very close the Central.

If you are interested then let me know. It will be nice to have around 6-8 people. First come first serve

Cheers,
    Iceman

Following is the map link for Wastern Park Sports Centre

http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/me/hkstf/grap...4/map_wpsc.jpg

If you are coming from Central side then it is on the waterfront just after "Shun Tak Center", it is just five minutes from Central by Cab.

Cheers,
    Iceman

Thumbs up Count me in!

Happy NY guys,

Great, Iceman, pls count me in, I'll be there. Bty, I have some new shuttlecocks, may be ok for an hour game!

Cheers, Kelvin

Quote Originally Posted by KaiW:
    Thanks Cherry Coke...let me know if you want a game...there's a sports centre in Shatin along Yuen Wo road. Though i will be going away to Shanghai this monday, for a week and a half, so it will have to be after then...

I would definately be up for some sort of a group/ladder/organised matches...

I checked out where the yuen wo road sports centre is and it's close to the shatin train station. How about we make that our shatin base? For those that are interested, please PM me with the days and times you'd be available and i'll go book a court.

cheers,

ken

I don't mind Shatin OR TST, HK is a small place anyway, don't mind a bit of travelling

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast