Boxing: Pacquiao VS Clottey

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Boxing: Pacquiao VS Clottey

Hello all,

Any boxing fans in HK? Since I'm new around here, I was wondering where you all are planning to watch the fight this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonsWraith:
    Hello all,

Any boxing fans in HK? Since I'm new around here, I was wondering where you all are planning to watch the fight this weekend
    yeah I was wondering about this. I saw the pacquiao vs cotto at a bar in wan chai....a few bars were showing it actually. Would be nice to know which ones will def be showing this one though. Also, what time do u think it'll start? Cheers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

what time is the fight on, usually we watch it in Delaney's Wan Chai, great excuse to start drinking early in the morning. LOL

...we'll be watchin the fights in White Stag...both the Stag and Devils are showing the fights, from 7 or 8am, not sure which time yet...get yer seats early, as our Pinoy friends take over...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boro Boy:
    ...we'll be watchin the fights in White Stag...both the Stag and Devils are showing the fights, from 7 or 8am, not sure which time yet...get yer seats early, as our Pinoy friends take over...lol
    Thanks guys, nice one
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for sharing guys.

7-8am is a bit early, even the two to three great rumbles shown prior to the main event don't start until 10am. I will probably head to Delaney's or maybe BarnII, if they're showing it.

--See you guys there!

Okay, I've managed to stay awake and stretch my Saturday night until now (almost 9am)... if I could keep myself up for another hour I'll see you guys down at Delaney's. If not, I'll come back to this thread when I wake up for a recap of the fight!

Just got back home, exhausted. Good times.

Are you happy with the decision?

The "main event" was definitely as expected against a strong defensive fighter like Clottey, who needs to work on his counters. Pacquiao did his thing by looking for different technique and angles to break that barrier of Clottey.

I expected a bit more from Soto, but kudos to him for getting that belt.

Castillo needs to hang up the gloves already, props to Gomez-keep the wins going.

Delany's was packed, so we headed across the street to Amazonia. It was definitely an experience. The crowd were mostly western men with their Filipino counterparts. It was interesting seeing the Filipino women cheering their hearts out.

Hopefully one of the bars will show the Super-Six on the 27th and I'll meet more boxing fans rather than Pacquiao fans.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast