Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By theflyingbeagle
  • 1 Post By Peep ! Peep !

Hong Kong sevens 2011 Can anybody help?

Closed Thread

Hong Kong sevens 2011 Can anybody help?

Hi I've got family wanting to come out and watch the sevens next year. From the time ive been here I always remember it being last weekend in march. however I think in 2006 irc It spilled over to the 1st and second of April. Any Ideads how I might find out when The tournament will be held?

It only finished 2 weeks ago! Love the enthusiasm.

Couldn't say for sure but you should be fine for 2 months until it's rescheduled again or just search further for a date.

It is almost certain to be the last weekend in March which would mean 25-27th March 2011.
    Posted via Mobile Device

It normally only spills over to April if the last day in March is the Friday or Saturday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Essejoker likes this.

I was thinking the same. Im sure someone who works for Cathay may know. . Yes they are a bit enthusiastic I think its all about Money burning holes in there Pockets

as a retired rugger, i know d Hong Kong Sevens will take place 25 - 27 March 2011~ keep ur eyes on d tix selling ! woohoo......

Essejoker likes this.

Thanks for that fella. Got there flights all booked Fingers crossed now All is well ha ha

Why not wait 'till it's announced & then buy your airline tickets on Cx with the tournament ticket package. Had mates did that this year and very convenient it was.