dance

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hey! i'd love to try one of those dances as well (esp. hip hop- ones to watch are v. popular here but i've never been), anyone would be intereted in joining me?

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie:
    hello girls,

so how are your dance classes?
    Any feedbacks/

Thank you
    valerie
    Hi Valerie
    my class went well...but after I skipped two classes...cannot follow anymore. I registered for the next coming term which start in April. What kind of dancing you interested?

Hi Cherry-coke
    Where do you take hip-hop?

cheers.
    Ohlala

heya, i haven't tried any yet, but would like to try out onestowatch. do you just walk in and dance or what?

Hi All,

i'm new to the forum.

has anyone tried belly dancing at the Oasis Dance Ctr? i'm looking for some dance classes to lose the ghastly weight that i gained during the last few months

would appreicate any feedback/suggestion. thanks!!

Cool Good??

Have anyone of you joined the dance class?
    Is it good? and is it expensive??
    I want to learn dancing too...wanna get some advice here!

I just started a dance course..tried jazz funk and street jazz. It's hard to follow especially if you are a beginner (like me), but oh wellz, it's just some exercise for me really... If anyone is interested in joining or looking for a beginner to attend with, let me know la!

ohlala, u learning jazz in ccdc??? oh cool~
    i am learning Argentine Tango, 3 moths already. i want to take some other class too...any suggestion?
    Ms dimple cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by nave:
    ohlala, u learning jazz in ccdc??? oh cool~
    i am learning Argentine Tango, 3 moths already. i want to take some other class too...any suggestion?
    Ms dimple cheeks
    Hey, Nave the dimple cheek...

Yea...currently taking Jazz and Latin dance at ccdc.

Argentine Tango is nice. Probably you can try Latin dance (Cha cha, Rumba etc) too. If you like the style J. Lo dances in the MTV of "Get Right", definitely you should try Street Jazz. I will recommend you a teacher, and she is great!

I suggest you go to the school and see, coz you can choose the style and teacher of your own type. Such as Jazz, there are classic Jazz, L.A. Jazz, Street Jazz, Jazz Funk, etc. And different instructors have different style and their preference of songs for teaching. That makes a big difference.

Last but not least, for whatever course you choose, keep me posted. I might join you..