AirSoft Capital of the World... where to play?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

damn i'd love to play. how bout a 1.9 J AK-47 with 4 200 round mags and 2 Marui co2 Desert Eagles plus a Marui MP5K-PDW? Would that be enough? If I need more I'll get more guns for myself. Let me know

ey i'd love to go but i'm not sure if i can. i'll be travelling for quite a bit the next few weeks. i used to have an m4a1 and a few pistols but they're back home. how much are guns here in hk anyway? i haven't gotten a chance to look while i was in mong kok a few weeks ago.

let's say an m4a1 stock is how much? how much to upgrade to 1.9 J ?

cost of a gun .

I would say around $1300 for the gun , and the $350 for the upgrade to 1.6-1.9 J. In mong kok we know a gun smith there LOL , my freind knows UN in wan chai they are around $100 - 200 Higher in prices basically you can get setup for less than $2000 ,
    Buy the way tall dude how old are you . I can ask around to see if we can get a load a gun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TaLL|dUdE:
    ey i'd love to go but i'm not sure if i can. i'll be travelling for quite a bit the next few weeks. i used to have an m4a1 and a few pistols but they're back home. how much are guns here in hk anyway? i haven't gotten a chance to look while i was in mong kok a few weeks ago.

let's say an m4a1 stock is how much? how much to upgrade to 1.9 J ?

Gamer info , this weekene May 13th 2006

Location > MT D. Shoot Out

Saturday May 13, 2006
    9:00 am - 1:00 pm
    This event does not repeat.

Event Location: Mt D , Pokfulam
    Notes:
    Meeting at the top of the mountain at 9:00am
    You must have your own gear or be able to borrow some. No costs other than getting yourself there and stocking your equipment.

thanks for the info lazybum... let's just say i'm not that young and not that old... hehehe

any things you need to take note of when carrying the rifle to and from the game site? not sure about how that goes here in hk. don't wanna get in trouble for it ya know... hehehe

You need a case for a rifle man.....you ever seen people running around in Central with M4s in their hands?

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    You need a case for a rifle man.....you ever seen people running around in Central with M4s in their hands?
    lol i know i know... i'm just wondering what other precautions one needs to know other than the obvious... lol

Eye wear...

battery charger...

extra battery not a bad idea...

and Hi-cap mags

maybe.. body armour... if your a pussy!

I play with a 14 yearold female... and she plays without armour... and she has bigger balls and kicks more ass then most males...lol
    well... ok... laterly shes had a habit of nailing teammates...

so we'll send her on point in future.... lol

FC

heh, when i was a kid, we didnt even use eye protection :P i even used to shoot at people with a US made Marksman brand pistol that fired steel BBs...haha. Those 8mm shotguns look pretty cool

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast