AirSoft Capital of the World... where to play?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

lol... jay... that rings a few bells

i even got busted by fuzz for playing in mall... lol
    but luckily only recevied a slap on the wrist...
    after that... i learnt fast

FC

hehe...wargaming with you guys sounds like it would be a blast. Unfortunately since I moved back in with my parents, they might not like the idea of a bunch of really realistic lookin guns lying around everywhere...lol. Do you guys ever play with paint BBs? I might just have to get one of those nice Marui AKs..perhaps the 47S with some 500 round drum mags...and an electric Glock 18 from Marui..that looks sweet as hell

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 11-05-2006 at 11:16 AM.

Hey fightingCock, it's Kevin from last Sats wargames on Mt Davis How did you find that day? We should do it again man!

On the topic of wargames, did Wilson tell you our wargames arrangements are on: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/teamblackops/

Signup

Good day...

well... little sore.

actully... i don't know whats worst...
    Getting Tk'd... (which i can easy understand due to my infulltration skill... cough cough.) ...and no one owning up to it and saying sorry...
    Or someone doing something utlerly stupid (which i still don't understand "why") and then saying... sorry.
    anyways... we have this little incerdents... with most groups we play with.

with the exception of the one painful TK incerdent... and other incerdent the ticked me off a little... :-X
    it was still a great day.

FC

What's a TK??

Thumbs up Wargames

FightingCock- No worries, next time we invite newbies like me onli ;p Wanna go Combat games: G/F 52 Yung Shue O, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong?

How many guys u got though cos ideally we need 6-7 V 6-7 people. I'll use my standard AK

NunchakuInferno
    http://destined.to/nunchaku

Tk = Team kill.... lol
    I got shot in the back in 10 times in about half a second.... lol
    some ppls need to realise... if your attacking... and you find someone with there back towards you... the more than likely be on your team

aye... combat games could be a go... just give us a few weeks warning... and maybe after exams... could be ok.

FC

Anyone help me out on this one??? PLEASE?

Hi guys,

I'm new to Hong Kong wanted to know if you guys know how I can I apply for jobs with wargaming places. I have 4 years of military experiance with the Canadian Forces (ARMY) and would really want to help out with these places to share experiance and learn and definetly make new friends. THanks

how good is your cantonese ??

without it... you up shyt creak without a boat...

if its ok... visit some of the gamesites websites and apply.

oh.... and i hope you don't expect to make to much money... lol.

FC

I am from Chinese background I can speak cantonese well also my buddy had told me this is the thing for most Hong Kong ppl and if there is a chance to start my own leadership weekends because alot of companies and ppl tend to like this sort of stuff. Also could u give me some links to websites that are hiring?? thanks.. CHeers

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast