AirSoft Capital of the World... where to play?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

cool - this thread has been rekindled recently. here's my chance.

so i just moved to hong kong two weeks ago, and i'm up for some games. i'm an experienced player, and as soon as i receive my pay at the end of the month, i'm getting myself an sr16 urx!
    anyone got a game going within the next few weeks? i'm going this sunday with s-3, but i want some information about possible indoor sites. it's hot out there!

let me know where you play and when; my hk friends are leaving the damn country and i want buddies to play with...

... play airsoft with.. just to clarify. :P

Email this guy [email protected] (Jacky). We went to an indoor place in Kwun Tong (www.cityhunter.com.hk) a few weeks ago and had a good time. I was the only native English speaker there, but some of the others knew enough to carry on a conversation. He has a Facebook page for the airsoft group he set up, and is planning another game at the same place for Aug. 29. I don't think I'll be able to attend that one. When the weather is a bit cooler, I usually play in Sai Kung.

Also check http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread26908.html

Last edited by Mark II; 08-08-2009 at 08:28 AM.

Cool Wargame for Friday Aug 14

In response to Casshern, as well as anyone interested in playing airsoft, I've organized a game for this coming Friday (Aug 14) from 7pm to 11pm at a place in Tsuen Wan. It's an indoor game and I know indoor may not be the thing for some people but I just got sick of waiting for the weather to improve to allow an outdoor game.

Both the experienced and first timers are welcomed to join, so keep in mind that teams will be split not only according to numbers but also skills and firepower. After all, we want the game to be as fun and exciting for everyone as possible.

The cost is HK$120 per person. Everything you need for the game can be rented for an additional HK$60 (gun, BBs, and safety equipments).

For non-Chinese speakers, language should not be a problem as long as you speak English. For Chinese speakers, it doesn't matter whether you speak Cantonese or Mandarin as long as you can speak English. In other words, if you speak English, that's good enough.

I already have around 10 people for the game. The venue can accommodate 30 players so there's still room.

Anyone interested can email me or add me on MSN Messenger for details ([email protected]). Please contact me on or before Thursday night. Thanks

Sam

There is also an indoor game planned for this Sunday, Aug. 16, 2:30-6:30 at Cityhunter in Kwun Tong. It was booked at short notice, and as of right now we only have 3 attending but we need 10. Email Jacky (see his address in my previous post) or visit the Facebook page for more details.

Login | Facebook

Oh yeah, it looks like the Aug. 29 game is off for now.

Hi MarkII me and 6 friends are interested in joining you on sunday at CityHunter. we've played together before, all have our own equipment and LOVE cityhunter! I'll send a message to Jacky to confirm. I look forward to seeing you sunday

Guys I have a wargame group on facebook call Wargame Metro, where we post wargame events regularly. BTW anyone interested to join us on Sunday 16 Aug for a indoor game?

Ping...

Just want to see if there are any more teams....want to start playing again.

Hi everyone , just wondering if anyone interested in playing airsoft/war games? cqb in the summer ,outdoor whenever is not that hot. A group of us (beginners) are starting to play now and will be nice to have more people joining to play more often.
    send me a message if you are interested

Anybody who wants to get real deep into it with real gear and stuff, contact me.

If you are really interested or just slightly interested or just want to join a game to see if you like it, let me know. We have a team and we have at least a couple games every month, both indoor and/or outdoor, and even compete (and sometimes win) in local competitions. Out team is English speaking, meaning it is almost all expats or ABC's or CBC's, so no need to worry about the language barrier. And for new people we even have trained, experienced shooting instructors in our ranks so we can bring you up to speed. We're always interested in getting new people to join our sport.

Oh, and you can also contact the person who originally started this thread. He's "one of us"

Last edited by Mark II; 02-07-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast